Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 1...the first step!


Hello blogging world! Although I am not new to blogging, I am very new to nutrition! I am a little ashamed to say, I have ZERO knowledge about:

1. Good carbs vs. bad carbs
 2. How much protein is healthy?
 3. “Super food?”
 4.  How are harmful are processed foods?

(My best friends and I at a 5k Miami Children's race, September 2012.) 

There are so many inspiring, knowledgeable, and lovely ladies in the fitness and health blogging community and I am excited to not only share my story but learn all about nutrition! I am sure that is going to be a bit of a struggle as I am a self-proclaimed “skinny-fat girl!” I do teach group fitness at Pure Barre an amazing barre based work-out! I enjoy working out, but I know I need to do it much more! I am hoping this blog will not only inspire me to share more about my weight struggles but push me to be the best person I can be!

I will be checking in daily and writing about my honest experience with my start in the nutrition/fitness world! I will also share my past history with food. I can’t wait to learn more about others and really open up about my struggles with food! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of fitness blogging :) I'm pretty new to it myself but I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Glad to have you in the healthy living blogging community :).

    ReplyDelete