Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fighting the urge!


I had a wonderful Pure Barre class this morning! I think I mentioned that I teach for Pure Barre in my first post. Man do I love the clients, the energy, and the work out! I love to inspire women to take an hour that is dedicated to just them. Pure Barre inspired me to stop my yo-yo of unhappiness! I started Pure Barre teacher training in June 2012. I have loved what it has provided me. I want to work hard on beating my eating disorder demons and being a healthy person. Why is it so hard to do?

I will not turn to my old habits of not eating more than 300 calorie a day and then bingeing for two days with the idea that “tomorrow I will wake up fix myself some egg whites.”  I will learn what super foods are and what food I need to actually get on the path to being my goal, a skinny healthy girl. I want to document my every day progress because this is not uncommon.  Even though I am not technically “over-weight” I think that a lot of woman can relate to this daily struggle of wanting to be healthy, but not understanding how to get there with foods. They do say it is 80% what you eat, 20% what you do!

Sorry if this post is a bit raw, I am trying to be honest with myself (and the whole world) about how important a healthy mind frame is for a healthy body. I think I am going to participate in What I ate Wednesdays (WIAW) I love to read other posts and maybe it will help me with my food tracking too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment