Tuesday, March 19, 2013

No Excuses and Excited about that!


Guess what? I have been sick, Guess what else? NO EXCUSE! So, I have decide that I am going to take a Pure Barre Boca class at 6:35 and then go grocery shopping for:

1.     Whole Grain English Muffins
2.     Organic Eggs
3.     Cheese
4.     Chicken Breast
5.     Apples
6.     Bananas
7.     Blueberries
8.     Peanut Butter (not ready for fancy nut butters, let me start slow!)
9.     Packaged Salads for lunch (again see parentheses above about “packaged salads”)
10. Cucumbers
11. Broccoli
12. Hummus
13. Lemons

I am notorious for not eating breakfast. I drink way too much caffeine and then I starve until lunch. At which point I overeat and then feel guilty. I believe this is something all too common with women.  I will check in after my class and trip to the grocery store! Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment